ACHE 2018 Congress on Healthcare Leadership
The opportunity to lead is an incredible privilege—a doorway to bring about positive change in the communities we serve and to be part of something bigger. Leadership, however, can be challenging, and ACHE is dedicated to supporting you along the way.
ACHE's 2018 Congress on Healthcare Leadership provides you with opportunities to:
Be inspired. Benefit from cutting-edge professional development on the most
current and relevant topics from the nation's most influential thought leaders.
Be part of the solution. Gain practical solutions to contemporary challenges in
healthcare management and delivery.
Be among the best and brightest. Network with a global community of the best and brightest healthcare executives from across the continuum of care.
Although we live in challenging and uncertain times, ACHE is confident that together, we can make our field stronger. Together, we can make a difference in a world where leadership is key to making healthcare safer, more affordable and accessible for all. Together, we can be part of something bigger.
The basic Congress registration fee is $1,380 for ACHE members and $1,650 for nonmembers. The registration fee includes the following:
- Opening Session and one Hot Topic Session OR two Hot Topic Sessions, each worth 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits
- Numbered seminars totaling 9 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits
- One Congress reception (Monday OR Wednesday evening)
- One luncheon
- Access to Employer Connect
- Continental breakfasts Monday through Thursday
Student Associate Registration
Congress includes special sessions specifically designed to meet the needs of Student Associates. Student Associates registering for Congress will have the opportunity to interact with both senior executives and other students through a variety of events and educational sessions. A panel of undergraduate and graduate students and program directors selected the seminars that comprise the Student Track.
Student Associates may attend the Student Track for $615 including a luncheon, or Student Associates may attend the Student Track alone for only $520.
The Student Track includes:
- The Opening Session and one Hot Topic Session OR two Hot Topic Sessions
- 9 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits' worth of seminars (either Student Track seminars on Monday and Tuesday and/or numbered seminars offered on Wednesday and Thursday); all Student Track seminars are worth 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits
- Student Associate Orientation
- Choice of Monday Student Associate Networking Reception or Wednesday Congress Networking Reception
- Access to Employer Connect
- Complimentary resume review and career counseling
- A Special Interest Area Networking Breakfast
- Complimentary continental breakfasts
Congress Express Registration (March 28–29 Only)
Congress Express provides many of the benefits and features of healthcare's premier education and networking event at a reduced cost—and is available Wednesday and Thursday only. Congress Express participants still enjoy Hot Topic sessions, the Wednesday luncheon session and the Wednesday networking reception while earning up to 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits. With Congress Express, you can leave home after work on Tuesday, enjoy a full Congress experience Wednesday and Thursday, and be back in the office Friday morning.
The Congress Express registration fee is $980 for ACHE members and $1,180 for nonmembers. The registration fee allows you to attend up to 12 credit hours worth of seminars or additional programs as follows:
- Numbered seminars on Wednesday and Thursday totaling 9 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits
- Two of the Wednesday or Thursday Hot Topic Sessions, each worth 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits
- The Wednesday Congress Networking reception
- The Leon I. Gintzig Memorial Lecture and Luncheon on Wednesday
- Continental breakfasts on Wednesday and Thursday
In lieu of some of these benefits, you may also choose from selected extra programs on Wednesday and Thursday, including Career Programs and other Special Events (prices vary; see the registration form below), although this may limit the number of ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits you may earn.
Sat, 1 Sep 2018 - Tue, 4 Sep 2018
Porto, 4200 – 465
Mon, 10 Sep 2018 - Wed, 12 Sep 2018
Riyadh, King Abdullah 12451
Thu, 13 Sep 2018 - Fri, 14 Sep 2018
Bangkok, Pathumwan 10330
Wed, 26 Sep 2018 - Sat, 29 Sep 2018
Wed, 26 Sep 2018 - Fri, 28 Sep 2018
Estoril, Lisboa 2765-192
Tue, 2 Oct 2018 - Thu, 4 Oct 2018
Sat, 6 Oct 2018 - Tue, 9 Oct 2018