1. What are your key areas of interest and research?
I am fascinated with pathophysiology in general.
2. What are the major challenges in your field?
EMRs. There’s a lot of room for improvement there.
3. What is your top management tip?
Listen and learn from everyone, no matter what position they may be in the “hierarchy” of your organisation.
4. What would you single out as a career highlight?
Having the opportunity to educate future and current health care professionals through the use of my artwork
5. If you had not chosen this career path what do you think you would have become?
A cartoonist for Pixar during the week and a stand-up comedian on Saturday nights.
6. What are your personal interests outside of work?
I have some of the best friends in the world and they’re a lot fun to hang out with when I’m not busy at work or drawing.