- Dedicated COVID-19 track showcasing first-hand experience of top experts across the globe.
- Late-Breaking Trial Sessions revealing the most anticipated clinical results.
- Novel research presented in abstracts covering all areas of cardiovascular science.
- Key opinion leaders explaining how new research impacts practice.
- New ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines introduced and discussed by those who wrote them.
#ESCCongress 2020 Moves 100% Online
Published on : Thu, 7 May 2020
CNAP® OEM partner solutions
The CNAP® technology is easily integrated into your product using our CNAP® OEM Partner Solutions.
INTEGRATION MADE EASY Discover our CNAP ® OEM partner solutions FULL SET OF NON-INVASIVE CONTINUOUS PATIENT SIGNALS Based on an easy-to-use dual finger sensor, the patented...
The Task Force® Monitor is the all‐in‐one workstation for continuous noninvasive hemodynamic and autonomic assessment. It is the state‐of‐the‐art diagnostic tool to study syncope and autoregulation of blood pressure and has further established as an...
Continuous non-invasive blood pressure, cardiac output and fluid management for moderate and low-risk surgery CNAP ® Monitor provides advanced hemodynamic information from the non-invasive resusable CNAP ® finger sensor . It supports your Goal...