- Dedicated COVID-19 track showcasing first-hand experience of top experts across the globe.
- Late-Breaking Trial Sessions revealing the most anticipated clinical results.
- Novel research presented in abstracts covering all areas of cardiovascular science.
- Key opinion leaders explaining how new research impacts practice.
- New ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines introduced and discussed by those who wrote them.
#ESCCongress 2020 Moves 100% Online
Published on : Thu, 7 May 2020
Continuous non-invasive blood pressure, cardiac output and fluid management for moderate and low-risk surgery CNAP ® Monitor provides advanced hemodynamic information from the non-invasive resusable CNAP ® finger sensor . It supports your Goal...
CNAP® OEM partner solutions
The CNAP® technology is easily integrated into your product using our CNAP® OEM Partner Solutions.
INTEGRATION MADE EASY Discover our CNAP ® OEM partner solutions FULL SET OF NON-INVASIVE CONTINUOUS PATIENT SIGNALS Based on an easy-to-use dual finger sensor, the patented...
Hemodynamic measurement just got easier Task Force ® Touch CARDIO* provides a set of synchronized patient signals derived from the unique non-invasive CNAP ® finger sensor , combined with wireless 12-channel ECG. It is...