- Recommendations for CT acquisition prior to TAVI/TAVR
- Recommendations for the sizing and reporting of the aortic valve, annulus and outflow tract
- Recommendations for the reporting of fluoroscopic angulation
- Recommendations for the reporting of vascular access, coronary artery, and non-cardiac, non-vascular findings
- Recommendations for the reporting of post- TAVI/TAVR and pre-VIV scans
CT imaging in the context of TAVI/TAVR
Published on : Wed, 16 Jan 2019
The best part of the software is Prescription writing facilities for doctors & drug & brand interaction checker tool.
For more info please visit:
Please login to leave a comment...
CNAP® OEM partner solutions
The CNAP® technology is easily integrated into your product using our CNAP® OEM Partner Solutions.
INTEGRATION MADE EASY Discover our CNAP ® OEM partner solutions FULL SET OF NON-INVASIVE CONTINUOUS PATIENT SIGNALS Based on an easy-to-use dual finger sensor, the patented...
Hemodynamic measurement just got easier Task Force ® Touch CARDIO* provides a set of synchronized patient signals derived from the unique non-invasive CNAP ® finger sensor , combined with wireless 12-channel ECG. It is...
Continuous non-invasive blood pressure, cardiac output and fluid management for moderate and low-risk surgery CNAP ® Monitor provides advanced hemodynamic information from the non-invasive resusable CNAP ® finger sensor . It supports your Goal...