- Recommendations for CT acquisition prior to TAVI/TAVR
- Recommendations for the sizing and reporting of the aortic valve, annulus and outflow tract
- Recommendations for the reporting of fluoroscopic angulation
- Recommendations for the reporting of vascular access, coronary artery, and non-cardiac, non-vascular findings
- Recommendations for the reporting of post- TAVI/TAVR and pre-VIV scans
CT imaging in the context of TAVI/TAVR
Published on : Wed, 16 Jan 2019
The best part of the software is Prescription writing facilities for doctors & drug & brand interaction checker tool.
For more info please visit:
Please login to leave a comment...
CNAP® OEM partner solutions
The CNAP® technology is easily integrated into your product using our CNAP® OEM Partner Solutions.
INTEGRATION MADE EASY Discover our CNAP ® OEM partner solutions FULL SET OF NON-INVASIVE CONTINUOUS PATIENT SIGNALS Based on an easy-to-use dual finger sensor, the patented...
Hemodynamic measurement just got easier Task Force ® Touch CARDIO* provides a set of synchronized patient signals derived from the unique non-invasive CNAP ® finger sensor , combined with wireless 12-channel ECG. It is...
The Task Force® Monitor is the all‐in‐one workstation for continuous noninvasive hemodynamic and autonomic assessment. It is the state‐of‐the‐art diagnostic tool to study syncope and autoregulation of blood pressure and has further established as an...
Continuous non-invasive blood pressure, cardiac output and fluid management for moderate and low-risk surgery CNAP ® Monitor provides advanced hemodynamic information from the non-invasive resusable CNAP ® finger sensor . It supports your Goal...