The companywas founded in 1971in Hanover, as amergerof two local Laboratory outfitters. Core of our business is always the customer. We feelcommitted to the tradition, offering quality forreasonable prices.The intense dialoguewithyou, especiallyfor custom-made products, is aprerequisite for a successfulproblem solving.
As a result of continuous expansion, the company has movedto Garbsen in 1992 (RegionHannover). The new head office isa hall ofapproximately 1000 square meters, includes workshop for maintenance and repair and an enlarged stock for the steadily growing product range.