Midev BV Beneware Benelux

Endorse Company
About Company Beneware Benelux is the Benelux representive of Beneware Medical Equipment Co,Ltd. Its main business is to distribute products in Benelux and rest of Europe. Beneware Medical Equipment Co., Ltd has an efficient, professional development and technical team with from Biomedical and Engineering background, 30% of which hold a doctor degree and the other 70% hold a master degree. It mainly R&D, maufacture ECG and blood pressure related products. Beneware has deep cooperation with China Space Agency and Military. The R&D team has undertaken many National key projects related to physiology monitoring. Beneware Benelux could provide the most advanced ECG and Blood Pressure devices and services. Downloads: Brochure Enter link name

Products