About us The company was initially established by the name and style M.A. Arain & Brothers at Sialkot in 1972 and was duly registered under Pakistan Export Trade Authority. Within a very short period of time M.A. Arain & Brothers, became a trusted and recognized name for its customers and the company was incorporated and registered as a Private Limited Company, on July 10, 1984,under the Company Act. 1913, with the name and style M.A. Arain & Brothers (Pvt.) Ltd. The company basically remained engaged to its parent business of manufacturing and export of world-class medical-cum-dental and veterinary instruments. Very soon, after its establishment, the company earned tremendous goodwill on account of its quality products, which were satisfactorily meeting the varied requirements of its customers in the international market. The company at present manufactures Surgical, Dental, Veterinary , Electrosurgical and Diagnostic instruments. Such a range of instruments are exported world wide according to international standards and customer requirements.