KerrHawe SA

Endorse Company

The Kerr Company was established in the United States in 1891 by brothers Robert and John Kerr under name “The Detroit Dental Manufacturing Company”, and in 1893 started to export its products to European market. In 1939 company changed its name to “The KERR Manufacturing Company”.

In 1959 manufacturing was started in Europe with opening of a new plant in Scafati, Italy. Kerr actively widened its assortment not only by leading dental technologies by developing innovative new products but also by acquiring other dental companies, such as in 1993, US based Demetron a producer of polymerization lamps Demetron; in 2001, Hawe Neos a Swiss producer of prevention products and accessories for filling materials; in 2003 the Czech company Spofa Dental and in 2010, a further US company Pentron Clinical.