GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Headquartered in the United States, GE Healthcare is a $17.6 billion unit of General Electric Company. Worldwide, GE Healthcare employs more than 52,000 people committed to serving healthcare professionals and their patients in more than 100 countries.
Life Care Solutions support lives with innovative solutions designed to help you save lives and optimize the care experience everywhere. When patients need critical, personal care, count on GE Healthcare for technologies, tools, and services that help you perform at your best.
- Intensive Care: Clinical excellence for high-acuity patients. Simplified workflow for high-stress environments.
- Perinatal Care: Helping clinicians and caregivers provide healing, comforting care for mothers, families and newborns.
- Perioperative Care: Relevant clinical innovations that deliver lifetime value through high-quality performance and a positive user experiences.
- Subacute Care: Smart algorithms to help enable earlier prevention and intervention.
- Cardiac Care: Solutions in synch with the pulse of cardiac care – innovative, connected, and at your fingertips.
- Care Area Continuum: Connecting clinical intelligence and patient care across the hospital.