After the creation of the first establishment on a 1000 square meter area dating back to 1974, a second factory was built in 1979, structured on two levels, housing a highly sophisticated department for painting the ophthalmic unit components: production is through two perfectly synchronized robots and a completely automatized plant.
This has enabled our factory to attain two main objectives: to improve the quality and to change from an artisanal type of production to an industrial one, which has allowed us to increase productivity and the homogeneity on the surface finish of the product, with an adequate lowering of production costs.
In 1996, in consideration of the increasing market demand, FRASTEMA s.r.l. decided to give the two pre-existing factories the support of a third one, on an area of approximately 800 square meters, again structured on two levels.Here, even more modern machinery is housed: 3 CNC lathes, 3 CNC work centers, 1 NC milling machine and a welding robot, the true pride and joy of the production department, for assembling the metal structures. All this equipment, together with 4 indipendently working assembly lines has enabled us to become increasingly competitive, regards both the quality/price ratio and productive flexibility, guaranteeing greater promptness in the execution of orders and better compliancy to the details requested by the final customers.