The History of ELMED INSTRUMENTS DATES BACK TO 1908 when the grandfather of the ELMED Team, Mr Muhammad Fazal Elahi founded M.F Elahi & Co (E.P) Pvt.Ltd, The Company soon became well known throughout the Surgical industry worldwide due to its high quality products, ELMED Was established in 1994 as an offshoot of this pioneering company. Building upon the strength of its highly skilled workers, by being responsive to feedback from its clients and with their technical assistanc ELMED was ale to achieve its target from the very first year. This has become a tradition at the company and in a short span of time. The name ELMED has come to be known worldwide as a symbol of Quality reliability and servie. We can say with some satisfaction that we have been successful in achieving our targets. ELMED currently operates from its premises on the outskirts of Sialkot city with a covered area of around 123,000 sq ft. With a skilled work force of 550 and updated machinery, ELMED has the capacity to manufacture the most sphisticaled instruments and it has been successful in catering to the needs of its valued clients all over the world. For complete compliance with our customers and international standards, we at ELMED import all our stainless steel from Europe and Japan in the required grades necessary for the production of differnt types of surgical instruments. ELMED is also fully equipped with the most modern and up-to-date machinery in order to achieve the highest possible quality.