Our company was founded in 1947 by the engineer Walter Mach and the manager Hans Dufter. The company name refers to the physician Dr. Ludwig Mach, an uncle of Walter Mach. Since its first days the company focuses on the usage of lighting technology for medical applications.
We are family owned and financially independent. We sell our products to more than 80 countries. Export contributes 65% to our turnover.

Products