The Copper Institute is a service provider to all technical matters relating to copper materials for all requesters and also as an industrial association of companies of material production, processing and use of the common technical interests of its members. Our service portfolio at a glance:
- Information and advising users of copper materials to all questions: from the choice of materials, processing and use up to the application of codes and standards.
- Conducting material analysis and component testing - particularly of copper and copper alloys.
- Copper-specific training as a public or corporate seminars and organize congresses and symposia.
- Tailored engineering services in support of processors, users and manufacturers of copper materials for proper handling of the material in process and product development and optimization. Support in the failure analysis and recommendation of countermeasures.
- Partners; Creative director and coordinator for custom research.