ABOUT CAWO CAWO Photochemisches Werk GmbH was founded in 1947 and was operating since then from the town Schrobenhausen in the Bavarian country-side. Over the years CAWO became known as manufacturer and supplier of radiographic accessories. The main product ranges are: customized solutions of digital imaging plates, radiographic cassettes, X-ray intensifying screens and X-ray protection clothing. The range is completed with a variety of radiographic and darkroom accessories, anti scattering grids, film processors and identification cameras. In addition to its direct contact with customers throughout the world, CAWO appointed agencies and representatives and created distribution channels in various countries to improve our response to the demands of the local clients. The medical devices and the personal protective equipment of the CAWO brand are manufactured in concordance with the council directive 93/42/ EEC of June 14 th 1993 and the council directive 89/686/ EEC of December 21 st 1989 respectively and carry the CE-label. In 1996 CAWO was certified by the Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance Limited to the quality management system standards ISO 13488:2000, DIN EN ISO 9001:2000, GOST R ISO 9001:2000 and NF EN ISO 9001:2000 and certified by Intertek to the quality management system standards DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003. Effective from 10 October 2012 on, CAWO has been merged with Agfa-Gevaert HealthCare GmbH. Quality and efficiency are the concepts to which CAWO is committed now and in the future.