Serving dentists since 1984, our long-term track record is an important consideration when selecting a vendor in an industry that is ever changing and littered with small vendors no longer able to support their products. ABEL can attribute its success directly to:
- An experienced, motivated and loyal team of people who work together to serve our customers.
- The development of ABELDent, a Windows-based practice and clinical management system that is full featured and logically designed according to the dynamics of the dental office.
- The value added services that we offer to help our customers increase productivity and profitability.
- A total commitment to the advancement of dentistry by better understanding and meeting the clinical and practice management needs of dentists.
- Continual striving to provide better training and support based on feedback from our customers.
- Ongoing software development based on customer input, market analysis, and related industry input.
- Cooperation with other key vendors and understanding of related industry hardware and software in dealing with compatibility and integration issues.
- An understanding and ability to exploit the advantages of the Microsoft Windows operating environment.