The HAMILTON-T1 combines for the first time the functionality of a fully featured intensive care unit ventilator with the compactness and ruggedness required for transport. This is why the HAMILTON-T1 enables you to provide optimal ventilation therapy to all patient groups during transport, from the neonate to the adult.
The integrated high-performance turbine enables the HAMILTON-T1 to be completely independent from compressed air. This reduces weight and saves space, and allows even noninvasively ventilated patients to be transported successfully across greater distances.
The HAMILTON-T1 includes Hamilton Medical's standardized Ventilation Cockpit user interface and the unique intelligent ventilation mode, Adaptive Support Ventilation (ASV®).
• Performance of a fully featured ICU ventilator
• Approved for use in ambulances, helicopters and airplanes
• Adult, pediatric, and neonatal ventilation
• Independence from gas cylinders or compressors
• > 9 h of battery operating time
• Noninvasive ventilation and integrated high flow oxygen therapy