FRED PA-1 / FRED PA-1 Online
By lifting the device cover, the FRED PA-1 starts up immediately and guides the rescuer step-by-step during the entire resuscitation process. FRED PA-1 Online enables remote fleet supervision and ensures the defibrillators are always ready to use when needed.
The FRED PA-1 is available either as semi-automatic or fully automatic device.In its automatic version, the FRED PA-1 delivers the shock without any action of the rescuer. In its semi-automatic version, the FRED PA-1 prompts the rescuer to deliver the shock by pressing the shock button.
Both versions are available as a connected defibrillator: FRED PA-1 Online, with LifeDataNet G2. Check the status of the device or the consumables (battery, electrodes) on the computer, tablet or smartphone and be notified in case of an abnormality. FRED PA-1 Online provides highest possible security that the whole defibrillator fleet is working properly.
- Ease of use: interface with 1-2-3 steps
- Pre-connected electrodes for faster application to the patient’s chest
- Automatic self-tests for detection of electrode expiration and battery capacity – the FRED PA-1 Online sends an alert via e-mail, the FRED PA-1 as well as the Online version indicate its status via LED on the device
- Trilingual: perfect for an international environment
- Chest compression assistant:
- FreeCPR: feedback on the frequency of the chest compression
- LifeDataNet G2: Simplifying AED fleet management thanks to an online dashboard available on computers, tablets and smartphones to remotely check the status of the device or the consumables (battery, electrodes). Hosted by an approved provider for hosting health and medical data, LifeDataNet G2 is a robust solution that complies with the highest security standards (ISO 27001)
- Up to 10 years warranty