IT and medical technology company Sectra has appointed a Nomination Committee in accordance with the resolution of the Annual General Meeting (AGM). The company’s AGM will be held on September 13, 2017 in Linköping, Sweden.
Sectra has appointed a Nomination Committee comprising four members, one of whom is the Chairman of the Board and three of whom represent the largest shareholders in the company based on the number of votes. The Nomination Committee was formed based on known shareholdings in the company on October 31, 2016 and comprises the following members:
- Carl-Erik Ridderstråle (Chairman of the Board)
- Torbjörn Kronander (largest shareholder and CEO)
- Jan-Olof Brüer (second-largest shareholder and Board member)
- Jan Särlvik (representing Nordea, the fourth-largest shareholder)
Jan-Olof Brüer, who is the company’s second-largest shareholder in terms of votes, has been appointed Chairman of the Nomination Committee. Torbjörn Kronander, the company’s largest shareholder in terms of votes, decided to abstain from the chairmanship due to his role as CEO and President of Sectra AB.
The Nomination Committee’s proposals will be presented in the notice of the 2017 AGM and be available on the company’s website not earlier than six weeks and not more than four weeks prior to the Meeting date. The Nomination Committee will prepare and submit proposals regarding:
- election of and fees to the Chairman of the Board and other Board members
- election of and fees to the auditors and deputy auditors
- resolution on principles governing the composition of the Nomination Committee
- Chairman of the AGM
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals may do so in writing to the Nomination Committee by e-mail:[email protected] , or by mail: Sectra AB, Attn. Nomination Committee, Teknikringen 20, SE-583 30 Linköping, Sweden.
Source and Image Credit: Sectra
Find more about Sectra!