The IT @ Networking Awards 2012 ([email protected]) is an open competition for fully implemented, operable healthcare IT solutions. [email protected] will identify some of the fi nest and most innovative departmental, institutional, local, regional and national healthcare solutions. Intelligent medical technology and IT increase costeffectiveness, productivity and safety. [email protected] is designed to help healthcare facilities identify proven medical technology investments.
[email protected] is a real competition in which presenters are challenged by expert judges and participants. The element of competition is unique as each presentation is followed by thorough questioning from the voters. CEOs, CIOs, CMIOs, hospital and IT managers will use the electronic voting system to support their preferred projects.
Each presentation must follow the strict presentation criteria to ensure cross-departmental understanding.
1. The Importance of Technology
- What technology was used and how was it integrated into the workplace?
- Has the project helped those it was designed to help?
- Has the project changed how tasks are performed?
- What new advantages or opportunities does the project provide?
- What makes the solution special?
- Are there any original features?
- Is it the fi rst, the only, the best or the most effective application of its kind?
- Is it an improvement on existing implementations?
- What important obstacles had to be overcome?
- Were there any technical or organisational problems?
Has the project achieved or exceeded its goals?
- How do you see the project's success affecting other applications, your facility or other organisations?
- How quickly would the users accept the implications of this innovation?
- What is your overall impression of the project?