The second international CST conference on electronic healthcare will be held September 23 - 25, 2009 in Istanbul, Turkey. The event offers the opportunity of bringing together experts from the industry field, global healthcare institutions and academics in order to share experience with world healthcare service providers and policy makers.
The main focus during the congress will be on investigating a realistic potential of the Internet in providing evidence-based healthcare information and education to patients and global users.
The program of the conference will consist of:
1) Privacy, trust and security;
2) Epidemiology and early warning systems and outbreak detection;
3) Healthcare ontologies and knowledge management systems;
4) E-learning, educational games and the impact of information delivery to patients and professionals and
5) Web 2.0 in healthcare, well-being and online communities of practice.
For more information please visit: http://www.electronic-health.org