DIGITAL NOVEL CORONAVIRUS INVESTMENT FORUM
The Emerging Technologies companies showcase features either 5 or 10 minute pre-recorded presentations available on the event’s portal. Confirmed Silver Sponsor is EIT Health e.V., an EU agency mandated to support early stage innovation in healthcare, who is going to present around 20 of their companies as part of the showcase. Confirmed Bronze Sponsor is State of Vaud, highlighting investment opportunities in the region with additional support from Biopôle SA and Innovaud, who will be showcasing at least 10 of their companies. For the digital event, we are using Online Meeting System, which will facilitate the interaction of entrepreneurs and potential partners and investors.
- Reflections on the Pandemic Panel
- The Future of Public Health Post Pandemic: Digital Health & AI at the Forefront Change Panel
- Challenges of Testing Panel
- MedTech Innovation Panel
Plenary Sessions on the 8th of July Include:
- Vaccines Roundtable
- Potential Therapeutic Strategies to Prevent and Conquer Covid-19 Panel
- Investors in the Time of the Pandemic Panel
Plenary Sessions on the 9th of July Include:
- China Innovation Panel
- Israeli Responses to the Pandemic Panel
- Concluding Session of the Forum
Confirmed Keynote Speakers Include:
- "Call to Action" by TBA*, EIT Health e.V.
- "Greetings from State of Vaud" by Raphaël Conz, Economic Promotion Manager, Office for Economic Affairs & Innovation (SPEI), Canton of Vaud and Pierre-Jean Wipff, Innovation Advisor - Life Sciences, Food & Nutrition, Innovaud
- Uli Grabenwarter, Deputy Director - Equity Investments, European Investment Fund, interviewed by Mike Ward, Global Head of Thought Leadership, Decision Resources, Inc.
- “Accelerated Innovation - Lessons from Israel” a conversation with Prof. Ran Balicer, MD, PhD, MPh, Chief Innovation Officer for Clalit Research Institute, interviewed by Ilona Kickbusch, Independent Global Health Consultant, Kickbusch Health Consult
- "Hospitals After the Pandemic: a Vision of the Future” by Eyal Zimlichman, Deputy Director General, CMO & CIO, Sheba Medical Center
Keynotes to be Announced:
- "Bio-Pharma Collaboration in the Time of the Pandemic"
Provisional Speakers & Chairs Include:
- Andrea Carfi, Head of Research, Infectious Disease, Moderna Therapeutics, Inc.
- Ashish Patel, Principal, Optum Ventures
- Bernd Goergen, Partner, High-Tech Gründerfonds Management GmbH
- Bibhash Mukhopadhyay, Principal, New Enterprise Associates (NEA)
- Bin Sheng, Investment Professional, SDIC Fund Management Co., Ltd
- Christoph Esslinger, CSO, Memo Therapeutics AG
- Chuck Carignan, CEO, SoniVie Ltd.
- Cliff Ansel, CEO, Respinova Ltd.
- David Gordon, Head of Investments, Longliv Ventures
- Fabian Buller, CBO, Neurimmune AG
- Florian Schödel, Owner, Philimmune, LLC
- Gilles Nobecourt, Partner, ANDERA Partners
- Guy Spigelman, Healthcare & Life Sciences Business Development, Amazon Web Services
- Imran Hamid, Senior Director, New Ventures & Transactions (Media Devices), Johnson & Johnson Innovation LLC*
- H.E. Jacob Keidar, Ambassador of State of Israel to Switzerland and Liechtenstein
- Jeffrey Cohen, Managing Director, Equity Research, Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc.
- John Pissanos, Executive Director - Healthcare Investment Banking, J.P. Morgan
- Jonathan Goldstein, Director, Corporate Research & Ventures, Boston Scientific
- Prof. Josef Penninger, Director of Life Science Institute, The University of British Columbia
- Kate Broderick, Senior Vice President, R&D, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Laurent Choppe, Managing Partner, Cukierman & Co. Life Sciences
- Marian Nakada, VP, Venture Investments, Johnson & Johnson Innovation LLC
- Meredith Fisher, Partner, Partners HealthCare Innovation
- Michael Altorfer, CEO, Swiss Biotech Association
- Nate Beyor, Managing Director & Partner, Boston Consulting Group Digital Ventures
- Nazar Rasul, Global Head Technology & Innovation Strategy, Siemens Healthineers AG
- Oliver Schacht, CEO, Curetis N.V.
- Patrick Pfeffer, CEO, aescuvest international GmbH
- Philippe Menu, SVP, Chief Medical Officer, Sophia Genetics SA
- Rao Movva, Novartis Distinguished Scientist & Independent Pharma & Biotech Advisor
- Regina Hodits, Managing Partner, Wellington Partners
- Sean Jiang, Founder & CEO, YAFO Capital (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
- Thomas Shrader, Managing Director and Healthcare Analyst, BTIG, LLC
- Vincent Ossipow, Partner, Omega Funds
- Wilder Fulford, Founder and Managing Director, The Fulford Group Ltd.
- Yuwen Liu, BOHE Angel Fund, Founding Partner
- TBA, EIT Health e.V.
- More TBA..
Registration available online here
Programme available onlinehere
Tue, 28 Jul 2020 - Thu, 30 Jul 2020
Tue, 8 Sep 2020 - Tue, 8 Sep 2020
Thu, 1 Oct 2020 - Fri, 2 Oct 2020
Mon, 19 Oct 2020 - Wed, 21 Oct 2020
South Brisbane, QLD 4101
Wed, 28 Oct 2020 - Thu, 29 Oct 2020
Chiba, Tokyo 286-0221
Wed, 2 Dec 2020 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020