The EuroPACS conference is one of the largest gatherings of specialists in medical imaging and digital systems for eHealth. This year’s edition, which took place in Trondheim, Norway, offered information on the latest and most significant developments in clinical practice, research and education within digital radiology. Physicians, radiologists, scientists and healthcare professionals from more than 30 countries around the world attended over a hundred scientific lectures. Abstracts and proceedings are now online on the EuroPACS website.
Highlights from the scientific programme included:
• PACS implementation & development in US
• Why do I need medical imaging?
• The future of radiology
• PACS in Europe –a platform and tool for integrated solutions
• Web-based PACS for all users
• Regional eHealth experience and concepts in Austria
• Sharing IT and human resources to create a multicentre radiology department
• Diagnostic imaging Electronic Health Record (EHR)
• Medical images and the future of medicine