ESGAR 2018 - European Society of Abdominal Radiology
The four day meeting will cover the full range of topics in abdominal imaging and intervention and is aimed at subspecialist abdominal GI radiologists, general radiologists, radiologists in training as well as medical students. The theme of the Postgraduate Course on June 12 will be ‘Multidisciplinary Management of Common GI and Abdominal Malignancies’ with lectures given by a panel of highly respected international speakers.
Preliminary programme available
Abstract submission opens
January 15, 2018
Abstract submission deadline
Notification of acceptance to authors
March 14, 2018
Early registration deadline
May 15, 2018
Programme available online here
Register online here
Registration Fee includes
- Admittance to all sessions, scientific exhibition (ESGAR Posters), technical exhibition
- Final Programme (print version) and Book of Abstracts (electronic version)
- Certificate of Attendance
- Access to the ESGAR e-Education Portal also after the congress
- All prices are listed in Euro (€).
- Deadline for pre-registration with reduced fees is May 15, 2018. After this date, registration can be made online with the late/onsite fees or directly onsite during the opening hours of the registration desk.
- The "ESGAR Member registration fee" is only applicable for members in good standing (2018 membership fee has to be settled before registration).
- Only registrations accompanied by full payment can be considered complete.
- During the online registration process ESGAR offers the possibility to indicate the VAT Number. This number must be disclosed during the registration process, subsequent disclosures cannot be accepted.
- Badges will be sent to pre-registered participants before the meeting. Please make sure to indicate a correct delivery address.
Sat, 24 Nov 2018 - Fri, 30 Nov 2018
Chicago, Illinois 60616
Fri, 22 Feb 2019 - Fri, 22 Feb 2019
Mon, 8 Apr 2019 - Thu, 11 Apr 2019
Amsterdam, North Holland 1078 GZ
Sun, 14 Apr 2019 - Wed, 17 Apr 2019
Thu, 9 May 2019 - Sat, 11 May 2019
Paris, Île-de-France 75007