- Provide information on the way medicines are used in clinical practice, so that the Agency can make the best-possible decision based on the benefits and risks;
- Contribute to the Agency’s scientific work intended to continuously improve benefit-risk assessment of medicines throughout their life-cycle;
- Monitor that the Agency provides clear and useful information on medicines to healthcare professionals;
- Bring the experience and perspective of healthcare professionals into medicines development and supply;
- Encourage and help professional organisations to cascade information on medicines to their members and their wider constituencies; and
- Help healthcare professionals to understand better how the European Union's medicines regulatory network works.
European Medicines Agency Creates Healthcare Professionals’ Working Party
Published on : Thu, 11 Jul 2013
Print as PDF
The HAMILTON-MR1 guarantees uncompromised continuous ventilation care from the ICU to the MRI scanner and back. Its reliability and high performance, with advanced lung-protective strategies and patient-adaptive modes, make the HAMILTON-MR1 the ideal...
The HAMILTON-C3 ventilator is a modular high-end ventilation solution for all patient groups. Offering a number of unique features, the HAMILTON-C3 is one of the first ventilators featuring the “Ventilation Autopilot” INTELLiVENT-ASV®. The HAMILTON-C3’s...
The HAMILTON-T1 combines for the first time the functionality of a fully featured intensive care unit ventilator with the compactness and ruggedness required for transport. This is why the HAMILTON-T1 enables you to provide optimal ventilation therapy...