- Provide information on the way medicines are used in clinical practice, so that the Agency can make the best-possible decision based on the benefits and risks;
- Contribute to the Agency’s scientific work intended to continuously improve benefit-risk assessment of medicines throughout their life-cycle;
- Monitor that the Agency provides clear and useful information on medicines to healthcare professionals;
- Bring the experience and perspective of healthcare professionals into medicines development and supply;
- Encourage and help professional organisations to cascade information on medicines to their members and their wider constituencies; and
- Help healthcare professionals to understand better how the European Union's medicines regulatory network works.
European Medicines Agency Creates Healthcare Professionals’ Working Party
Published on : Thu, 11 Jul 2013
Print as PDF
Based on the long-established and reliable OTF/AS cryostat, the new OTF5000 brings the extensive range of Bright cryostats completely up to date. New styling coupled with improved user ergonomics, the latest blade systems in the ever-reliable and powerful...
The fully featured ICU ventilator, HAMILTON-MR1, guarantees uncompromised continuous ventilation care from the ICU to the MRI scanner and back. Its reliability and high performance, with advanced lung-protective strategies and patient-adaptive modes,...
The Clini-RF is a new type of freezer designed to rapidly freeze specimens for sectioning or processing. It has a rapid freezer tank which can hold object holders as well as hexane for immersion of the specimens. The Clini-RF eliminates the need to use...