HBI 2022- Healthcare Business International
In every health care sector, new business models are emerging which grow lifetime value, improve workforce deployment and enable more effective care. Post-Covid, new opportunities are growing as the state turns to for-profit players. Meanwhile, consolidation means M&A pricing is at record values. Now is the time for providers and investors to ‘seize the opportunity’.
Across a 2-day, in-person conference programme, with new interactive workshop formats, HBI 2022 will focus on how you can best take your business forwards over the next 3-5 years. Only HBI gives you a unique international perspective on sector prospects.
In digital, we’ll be examining subscription models, B2C revenue streams and workforce planning tools. How do you best seize these long-term business opportunities? We’ll also be exploring ways to do more with less and deliver digital ROI.
But HBI is about much more than digital. Attend to understand investment prospects, how major sectors will develop and to analyse regional opportunities. Your ticket provides access to the people who can take your business to the next stage.
Join us. Physically immerse yourself in the shared learnings and experience of the global health care services industry.
What to expect from HBI 2022:
- Key streams on theM&A landscape and valuations
- New ‘how to’ workshops with a focus on the practicalities of delivering growth
- Sector analysis examining 10 verticals, with insight into trends and investment opportunities
- Case studies and data presentations in all sessions, providing depth and actionable learnings
- Expert insights into market opportunities across Europe, Middle East and emerging markets
- A carefully curated panel of 100+ C-level and expert speakers
- Pre-conference workshops on 20 Junefor interactive discussion, learning and building new relationships
Book your super early-bird ticket before Friday December 17!
Monday June 20 - Pre-Conference Workshops
Tuesday June 21 - Wednesday June 22 - Main conference
Tue, 17 May 2022 - Fri, 20 May 2022
Tue, 17 May 2022 - Thu, 19 May 2022
Wed, 18 May 2022 - Fri, 20 May 2022
Wed, 18 May 2022 - Wed, 18 May 2022
Sat, 21 May 2022 - Wed, 25 May 2022
Sat, 21 May 2022 - Sun, 22 May 2022
United Arab Emirates