25th Düsseldorf International Endoscopy Symposium 2023
Planning a congress on an international level during the ongoing pandemic and times of geopolitical uncertainties is still challenging and unpredictable.
However, on the occasion of the 25th silver anniversary of our symposium, we are happy and confident to hold again an on-site congress that offers opportunities for face-to-face meetings with colleagues, business partners and friends old and new.
During the previous years of the pandemic, we developed the infrastructure of the congress with implementation of our interactive new web platform and the new congress app, that allow for active and real time online participation in the core program of the main congress and interaction from all mobile platforms, for those, that cannot attend personally.
Again, this year the main on-site congress will be embedded in a high-quality virtual event using latest media and communication technologies, that allow direct interaction with faculty members, and other participants, exchange of information about new developments and technologies and participation in virtual satellite symposia.
As with our previous meetings, renowned experts from different parts of the world will take part on-site in Düsseldorf, so that we can learn from each other at an international level. Those that cannot attend personally because of travel restrictions will connect online. The participants can expect a varied program of live demonstrations from the Evangelisches Krankenhaus Düsseldorf, mini- and satellite symposia, state-of-the-art lectures and breakout sessions, that is brought to you using latest high quality AV technology to provide an ideal professional environment for learning and exchange of knowledge and experiences in the Maritim Hotel Düsseldorf Airport City. It is designed to encourage your active participation and stimulate discussion. Additionally, the hybrid format offers the option for online participation in a modern, virtual, and fully interactive format. The high number of participants and the very positive survey results from our previous symposia prove the concept successful also under fully virtual conditions as in the last two years.
The faculty, the congress organization, LUX AV and our team are pleased to welcome you again – on-site and virtually!
We thank you for your ongoing interest in our congress and wish you an interesting and enjoyable symposium wherever you are!
Horst Neuhaus & Torsten Beyna
- Optimized diagnosis and endoscopic treatment of motility disorders
- Bariatric and metabolic endoscopy
- Detection and management of Barrett’s esophagus and associated neoplasia
- Indication and technique of EUS-guided lumen apposition
- Biliopancreatic interventions in failed ERCP and altered anatomy
- Optimizing endoscopy in IBD
- Efficient endoscopic treatment of flat colorectal lesions
- New technologies: Advanced imaging, AI and augmented reality, novel resection techniques, robotics in therapeutic flexible endoscopy, new tools for endoscopic defect closure and suturing, EUS guided ablation therapy
International, multimedia and interactive format
- Presentations and demonstrations by renowned experts from around the world
- 7 hours of live endoscopy cases transmitted from the Evangelisches Krankenhaus Düsseldorf and from other centers in case of lockdown conditions or travel restrictions
- Mini-symposia, state of the art lectures, satellite symposia, breakout sessions, satellite symposium for nurses
- Language: English, simultaneous translations in German and Russian and Chinese
- Open for viewing of product information, videos and other posted resources
- Live chats with national and international representatives of the biomedical industry
- Gastroenterologists, oncologists, internists
- Surgeons, interventional radiologists
- Trainees, students
COCS GmbH – Congress Organisation C. Schäfer
- A professional and experienced organization which has successfully managed our previous symposia as well as many other national and international congresses
Registration for the 25th Düsseldorf International Endoscopy Symposium will open on September 15, 2022. We are currently planning an in-person event in Düsseldorf.
Payment will be made directly online. Due to a limited number of seats, a separate registration on a first-come, first-served basis is necessary for the handson courses, the snack with the experts, the symposium for nurses and all satellite symposia. Depending on currently valid restrictions related to the pandemic, the organizer reserves the right to hold the event only online. The registration fee is indicated in EURO.
|Category||until Dec 15, 2022||from Dec 16, 2022|
|Physician||EUR 160,-||EUR 190,-|
|Assistant Physician||EUR 120,-||EUR 140,-|
|Member of WEO / DGVS / JGES / DGE-BV / ESGE / bng*||EUR 120,-||EUR 140,-|
|Endoscopy nurse||EUR 40,-||EUR 60,-|
|Student*||EUR 20,-||EUR 30,-|
|The registration fee for each hands-on course is EUR 90,-|
*Please submit certification upon registration. Without certification, the regular conference fee will be charged.
In case of cancellation until December 15, 2022 we will reimburse. your payment minus a service fee of 25% of the registration fee.
In case of cancellation after December 15, 2022, no refund can be provided. Cancellation of registration is only possible in a written form.
In case of severe restrictions related to the pandemic, the course will be held in a fully hybrid format and the full scientific program will also be accessible online in real-time and fully interactive.
Sat, 11 Feb 2023 - Mon, 13 Feb 2023
United Arab Emirates
Sun, 19 Feb 2023 - Wed, 22 Feb 2023
San Antonio, Texas 78261
Sat, 25 Feb 2023 - Sun, 26 Feb 2023
Mon, 27 Feb 2023 - Mon, 27 Feb 2023