Chair of the ESR Education Committee
1. What are your key areas of interest and research?
During my professional life I have been dedicated to MRI. In recent years I have focused on the area of head and neck – which has interested me ever since I started in radiology – and neuroradiology.
2. What are the major challenges in your field?
One of the major challenges in our profession as radiologists is to provide an adequate service to patients and doctors involved in patient care.
3. What is your top management tip?
For a proper relationship at work it is important to be honest and direct and to promote the collaboration of all the professionals involved in the process of patient care.
4. What would you say is essential in your career?
Humility and honesty are essential in our profession. An honest relationship between professionals provides appropriate patient care.
5. If you had not chosen this career path you would have become…
6. What are your interests outside of work?
I like reading, cinema and sharing time with family and friends.
7. Your favourite quote?
“To reach something good, it is useful to have gone astray – humility is truth” Saint Teresa of Avila