- Courtesy – Having good manners, knowing and implementing etiquette, being gracious and respectful, saying please and thank you
- Flexibility – Being adaptable and willing to change, a teachable lifelong learner who accepts new things and is able to adjust
- Communication – Ability in speaking, writing, presenting and listening
- Integrity – A person who is honest and ethical, with high morals and personal values, and does what’s right
- Interpersonal skills – Being personable, friendly, nurturing, warm and empathetic, with a sense of humour, self-control, patience, sociability and social skills
- Positive attitude – Being optimistic, enthusiastic, encouraging, happy and confident
- Professionalism – This means being businesslike, well-dressed, poised and with a good appearance
- Responsibility – Being accountable and reliable, resourceful and self-disciplined, this person gets the job done, wants to do well, works conscientiously and shows common sense
- Teamwork – Being cooperative, getting along with others, always acting in an agreeable, supportive, helpful and collaborative manner
- Work ethic – This means being loyal, self-motivated, on time, willing to work hard and showing initiative
Are soft skills important?
Mini-Spike® 2 Chemo
Vented dispensing pin with swabable needlefree access valve (0,2µm air filter and 5µm particle filter).
Vented dispensing pin with swabable needle-free access valve designed for injections and withdrawals of toxic fluids from containers (i.e. glass vials, semi-rigid and glass container). Featured with an integrated air filter (0,2 µm) and particle filter...
Inline IV filter for connection to an IV set for retention of particles, bacteria, fungi and endotoxins. elimination of air Advantages By using B. Braun IV filters the overall complication rate could be reduced by 10%. Using IV filters...
Cyto-Set® is a single-use, sterile infusion system for administration of different cytotoxic drugs via one single closed line-system by gravity or pressure. The Cyto-Set® system reduces the risk of contamination of person and environment when preparing...