#loveyourheart2015 : ESC Valentine’s Day Campaign Promoting Heart Health
The campaign was initiated by Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) through the MEP Heart Group and aims to raise awareness about cardiovascular disease, the number one killer in Europe (1). It is supported by the European Society of Cardiology and the European Heart Network.
More than 500 000 people are set to be reached with heart healthy messages from MEPs, EU Commissioners, health organisations and many individuals.
Joining the campaign is easy! Use your personal Twitter and/or Facebook account to spread heart friendly messages (2) such as:
• Save women! 1in2 women die of cardiovascular disease in Europe. #loveyourheart2015
• Love your Heart! Smoking, poor diet & physical inactivity increase risk of heart attack & stroke. #loveyourheart2015
• Fight tobacco! By the time you finish reading this 6 people will have died from smoking! #loveyourheart2015
• Get active and cut your chances of getting heart disease & stroke by 19% #loveyourheart2015
• Eat healthily! 33% of heart diseases & strokes are due to a diet poor in fruit & veg #loveyourheart2015
For more heart friendly messages visit http://www.escardio.org/about/what/advocacy/MEP_Group/Pages/loveyourheart2015.aspx?hit=myescnews
Please help us fight cardiovascular disease by posting a message!
2) Key Prevention messages from ESC Guidelines: http://www.escardio.org/GUIDELINES-SURVEYS/ESC-GUIDELINES/Pages/cvd-prevention.aspx
Published on : Tue, 10 Feb 2015
The Task Force® Monitor is the all‐in‐one workstation for continuous noninvasive hemodynamic and autonomic assessment. It is the state‐of‐the‐art diagnostic tool to study syncope and autoregulation of blood pressure and has further established as an...
Hemodynamic measurement just got easier Task Force ® Touch CARDIO* provides a set of synchronized patient signals derived from the unique non-invasive CNAP ® finger sensor , combined with wireless 12-channel ECG. It is...
CNAP® OEM partner solutions
The CNAP® technology is easily integrated into your product using our CNAP® OEM Partner Solutions.
INTEGRATION MADE EASY Discover our CNAP ® OEM partner solutions FULL SET OF NON-INVASIVE CONTINUOUS PATIENT SIGNALS Based on an easy-to-use dual finger sensor, the patented...
Continuous non-invasive blood pressure, cardiac output and fluid management for moderate and low-risk surgery CNAP ® Monitor provides advanced hemodynamic information from the non-invasive resusable CNAP ® finger sensor . It supports your Goal...