#loveyourheart2015 : ESC Valentine’s Day Campaign Promoting Heart Health
The campaign was initiated by Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) through the MEP Heart Group and aims to raise awareness about cardiovascular disease, the number one killer in Europe (1). It is supported by the European Society of Cardiology and the European Heart Network.
More than 500 000 people are set to be reached with heart healthy messages from MEPs, EU Commissioners, health organisations and many individuals.
Joining the campaign is easy! Use your personal Twitter and/or Facebook account to spread heart friendly messages (2) such as:
• Save women! 1in2 women die of cardiovascular disease in Europe. #loveyourheart2015
• Love your Heart! Smoking, poor diet & physical inactivity increase risk of heart attack & stroke. #loveyourheart2015
• Fight tobacco! By the time you finish reading this 6 people will have died from smoking! #loveyourheart2015
• Get active and cut your chances of getting heart disease & stroke by 19% #loveyourheart2015
• Eat healthily! 33% of heart diseases & strokes are due to a diet poor in fruit & veg #loveyourheart2015
For more heart friendly messages visit http://www.escardio.org/about/what/advocacy/MEP_Group/Pages/loveyourheart2015.aspx?hit=myescnews
Please help us fight cardiovascular disease by posting a message!
2) Key Prevention messages from ESC Guidelines: http://www.escardio.org/GUIDELINES-SURVEYS/ESC-GUIDELINES/Pages/cvd-prevention.aspx
Published on : Tue, 10 Feb 2015
The Serie TEE is the first washer-disinfector specially designed for cardiac transesophageal probes . For efficiency of cardiology departments Safe and fully automated, this reliable and fast probe reprocessor offers a complete reprocessing...
Emergency monitor and defibrillator with touchscreen The DEFIGARD Touch 7 is an indispensable tool for rescuers. The device is extremely compact and offers the latest defibrillation technology in combination with comprehensive monitoring functions....
The CNAP® Monitor 500 HD standalone is designed for continuous noninvasive hemodynamic monitoring in a wide range of applications, i.e. electrophysiology, operating theatres, critical- and intermediate care, emergency room and transport.
The Connex® Spot Monitor features an easy-to-use, vivid touchscreen display and provides accurate vital signs measurement including blood pressure averaging, spot checking, interval monitoring and custom scoring across patient populations. The device...
Unbelievably small and light mechanical chest compression device In case of a sudden cardiac arrest, immediate chest compressions are required. Performing manual chest compressions well for an extended period of time is almost impossible. Thanks to...