#loveyourheart2015 : ESC Valentine’s Day Campaign Promoting Heart Health
The campaign was initiated by Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) through the MEP Heart Group and aims to raise awareness about cardiovascular disease, the number one killer in Europe (1). It is supported by the European Society of Cardiology and the European Heart Network.
More than 500 000 people are set to be reached with heart healthy messages from MEPs, EU Commissioners, health organisations and many individuals.
Joining the campaign is easy! Use your personal Twitter and/or Facebook account to spread heart friendly messages (2) such as:
• Save women! 1in2 women die of cardiovascular disease in Europe. #loveyourheart2015
• Love your Heart! Smoking, poor diet & physical inactivity increase risk of heart attack & stroke. #loveyourheart2015
• Fight tobacco! By the time you finish reading this 6 people will have died from smoking! #loveyourheart2015
• Get active and cut your chances of getting heart disease & stroke by 19% #loveyourheart2015
• Eat healthily! 33% of heart diseases & strokes are due to a diet poor in fruit & veg #loveyourheart2015
For more heart friendly messages visit http://www.escardio.org/about/what/advocacy/MEP_Group/Pages/loveyourheart2015.aspx?hit=myescnews
Please help us fight cardiovascular disease by posting a message!
2) Key Prevention messages from ESC Guidelines: http://www.escardio.org/GUIDELINES-SURVEYS/ESC-GUIDELINES/Pages/cvd-prevention.aspx
Published on : Tue, 10 Feb 2015
Emergency monitor and defibrillator with touchscreen The DEFIGARD Touch 7 is an indispensable tool for rescuers. The device is extremely compact and offers the latest defibrillation technology in combination with comprehensive monitoring functions....
By lifting up the device cover, the FRED PA-1 starts up immediately and guides the rescuer step-by-step during the entire resuscitation process. The FRED PA-1 is available either as semi-automatic or fully automatic device.In its automatic version,...
The Connex® Spot Monitor features an easy-to-use, vivid touchscreen display and provides accurate vital signs measurement including blood pressure averaging, spot checking, interval monitoring and custom scoring across patient populations. The device...
Screening for atrial fibrillation by means of regularly performed self-measurements of cardiac rhythm using ECG is a stroke prevention measure recommended by renowned international experts. Heart rhythm disorders often occur only occasionally. That...