Procedural Planning with Cardiovascular Computed Tomography: TAVR and Beyond
Participants will learn how to perform and interpret CT for cardiovascular procedures.Participants will learn how to use cardiovascular CT to optimize clinical outcomes in TAVR with a focus on annular sizing, device selection, and reduction in complications.
- apply cardiovascular CT to optimize clinical outcome in transcatheter aortic valve implementation (TAVI) and TAVR with a focus on annular sizing, device selection and strategies to reduce potential complications.
- utilize image processing workstations from multiple vendors to make standardized measurements consistently and reproducibly.
- identify unfavorable aortic root and vascular anatomy and identify and evaluate alternative approaches.
- describe the variants of aortic valve, coronary sinus and coronary ostia anatomy and how they may impact management of aortic valve disease.
- describe the anatomy of the mitral valve by CT and how it can assist in TAVI planning.
Registration available online here
Sun, 9 May 2021 - Tue, 11 May 2021
Sat, 15 May 2021 - Mon, 17 May 2021
Sun, 30 May 2021 - Wed, 2 Jun 2021
Tue, 1 Jun 2021 - Fri, 4 Jun 2021
Thu, 10 Jun 2021 - Sat, 12 Jun 2021
Fri, 18 Jun 2021 - Mon, 21 Jun 2021