Procedural Planning with Cardiovascular Computed Tomography: TAVR and Beyond
Participants will learn how to perform and interpret CT for cardiovascular procedures.Participants will learn how to use cardiovascular CT to optimize clinical outcomes in TAVR with a focus on annular sizing, device selection, and reduction in complications.
- apply cardiovascular CT to optimize clinical outcome in transcatheter aortic valve implementation (TAVI) and TAVR with a focus on annular sizing, device selection and strategies to reduce potential complications.
- utilize image processing workstations from multiple vendors to make standardized measurements consistently and reproducibly.
- identify unfavorable aortic root and vascular anatomy and identify and evaluate alternative approaches.
- describe the variants of aortic valve, coronary sinus and coronary ostia anatomy and how they may impact management of aortic valve disease.
- describe the anatomy of the mitral valve by CT and how it can assist in TAVI planning.
Registration available online here
Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Fri, 22 Nov 2019
Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 25 Jan 2020
Hollywood, Florida 33019
Thu, 23 Jan 2020 - Sat, 25 Jan 2020
Paris, Île-de-France 75014
Fri, 28 Feb 2020 - Sat, 29 Feb 2020
United Arab Emirates
Fri, 27 Mar 2020 - Fri, 27 Mar 2020
Sat, 28 Mar 2020 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
Chicago, Illinois 60616
Sun, 29 Mar 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
Vienna, Vienna 1021
Fri, 3 Apr 2020 - Mon, 6 Apr 2020