Northeast Pennsylvania Lions Eye Bank

Endorse Company

The Northeast Pennsylvania Lions Eye Bank was founded in 1957 by a committed group of local Lions Club members. Early Eye Bank volunteers enlisted the help of area police to transport donated eye tissue from funeral homes to area hospitals for use in corneal transplantation. Since our inception, the Northeast Pennsylvania Lions Eye Bank has facilitated the sight restoration of more than 21,000 people.Today, the Northeast Pennsylvania Lions Eye Bank is staffed by nearly 30 employees specializing in the procurement, testing, preservation, evaluation, and distribution of donated eye tissue.

Products