C L Sturkey Inc

Endorse Company
C. L Sturkey was founded in 1944 by Clarence L. Sturkey, who traveled from hospital to hospital sharpening permanent microtome knives and selling ones his company had manufactured. From a one-man operation more than 65 years ago that served local hospitals, the company now serves a global customer base and has built its reputation for offering the largest line of microtome knives in the world. The Sturkey name can now be found in hospitals, physicians' offices, private and government laboratories, colleges, universities, medical schools, veterinary schools, and pharmaceutical and industrial companies.