Extracorporeal organ support for enhanced patient well-being
Dedicated technology combines both heart and lung support in one single platform – a platform that is universally usable, individual, safe, and compatible with applications of our parent company, Fresenius Medical Care.
Universal - Wide spectrum of extracorporeal support
• Therapies for heart and lung assist on one single platform
• From neonates up to adults
• From partial CO2 removal to full oxygenation
• VV-, VA-applications: ICU, operating theater, cardiac catheterization lab
Reliable - Reliable technology and intuitive handling
• Easy therapy-driven interface
• Integrated Pressure Sensors (IPS)
• Dual power: AC power and battery pack
• Full alarm history on screen
Effective - Highly sophisticated pump technology
• Diagonal pump with broad flow range allows for individual settings
• Fine adjustments of flow rate even below 0.5 l/min
• Optional pulsatile flow
• More safety by p1-limiter monitoring, zero-flow mode and autopilot"
For your information: Not all products are cleared or available for sale in all countries. For further information on country-specific regulations, please contact your local Xenios AG representative.
Also, this information is not intended for an audience within the USA. If your are from the USA, please visit the corresponding Fresenius Medical Care website here.
- the unique platform for two applications combining ICU (Novalung: iLA activve system platform), and OR (Medos: deltastream system)
- adapt the system to your needs
- increased safety through integrated emergency functions
Women's Health Community Supported by Hologic
Comprehensive information on women’s health issues and management, management and personalisation.
Enterprise Imaging Community
Advanced and scalable radiology solutions that can help improve care coordination, increase speed and facilitate accurate clinical decisions.
Decision Support Community Supported by Siemens Healthineers
Leading the way in highlighting useful and efficient decision support tools for improved patient outcomes.
Sepsis Community Supported by Abionic
Addressing the latest developments in sepsis and providing clinically useful information for diagnosis and treatment of patients.
Consumer and Professional Ratings Differ for Mental Health Apps
Following the COVID-19 pandemic, the number of mental health apps has vastly... Read more
Newly Funded Project Aims to Monitor Impact of COVID-19 Variants
A three-year project, known as END-VOC, will analyse data from 28 established c Read more
COVID-19 Increases Type 1 Diabetes Diagnosis in Youth
According to a study that analysed electronic health records (EHRs) of... Read more
JOIN OUR MANAGEMENT COMMUNITY