Requiring only a minimum of space, the HAMILTON-C1 mechanical ventilator combines invasive and noninvasive modes as well as high flow oxygen therapy with maximum mobility. The integrated high-performance turbine enables the HAMILTON-C1 to be completely independent from compressed air. This makes it an ideal companion for all patient groups in the intensive care unit, emergency ward, recovery room or intermediate care as well as in long-term acute care facilities and during intrahospital transport.
- Adult, pediatric, and neonatal ventilation
- More than 4 hours of battery operating time
- Independence from gas cylinders or compressors
- Noninvasive ventilation and integrated high flow oxygen therapy
- Advanced ventilation modes, including ASV®️ - Adaptive Support Ventilation
Application: intensive care, emergency, resuscitation
Size:Minimum size for maximum performance