The HAMILTON-S1 is the most advanced mechanical ventilator available today with a number of unique features: It is the first ventilator featuring the "Ventilation Autopilot" INTELLiVENT-ASV. INTELLiVENT-ASV automatically controls ventilator settings based on the targets for ventilation and oxygenation set by the clinician and on physiologic input from the patient.The HAMILTON-S1 also includes the Protective Ventilation (P/V) Tool to assess recruitability and find the best PEEP based on respiratory mechanics, as well as providing an easy and repeatable method for performing recruitment maneuvers. The HAMILTON-S1 also includes the unique integrated cuff pressure controller, IntelliCuff®. IntelliCuff continuously monitors and automatically adjusts cuffed tracheal and tracheostomy tubes, providing real-time optimization of cuff pressure.
In addition to many other features, the HAMILTON-S1 also includes Hamilton Medical's standardized Ventilation Cockpit user interface and the unique intelligent ventilation mode, Adaptive Support Ventilation (ASV®).
- Automatic ventilator settings based on targets for ventilation and oxygenation, and patient condition
- Protective Ventilation P/V Tool for lung assessment and recruitment
- Integrated cuff pressure controller
- Ventilation of adult, pediatrics, and neonates
- Application: : resuscitation, emergency, intensive care