The HAMILTON-H900 humidifier has been developed with focus on ease of use and patient safety allowing caregivers to focus on the important aspects of patient care. It offers an innovative two-step set up to get you started quickly. All connections on a humidifier are in a single breathing set enabling one-hand operation. Due to the ergonomic design, the user interface can be easily seen and provides all needed information at a glance. Smoothbore breathing sets with embedded heater wires – available for adults, pediatrics, and even neonates – lead to significantly reduced condensation and rain-out effects. This, in turn, ensures the delivery of the set level of humidity to the patient. Thanks to the integrated temperature probe, extra working steps belongs to the past.
- Integrated temperature probe
- Wall-heated, all-in-one breathing circuits
- Adjustable temperature and humidity settings
- Remote control from any compatible ventilator
- Pre-assembled and ready for use