The HAMILTON-C2 mechanical ventilator is a universal ventilation solution for all patient groups. The HAMILTON-C2’s compact design and independence from external power and air supplies allow for maximum mobility throughout the hospital. The integrated high-performance turbine guarantees optimal performance even with noninvasive ventilation. In the NICU, using the HAMILTON-C2 for volume-targeted ventilation delivers consistent, appropriate tidal volumes as low as 2 ml with the aim of reducing lung damage.The HAMILTON-C2 provides an extensive monitoring package with a 72-hour trend function.
The HAMILTON-C2 includes Hamilton Medical's standardized Ventilation Cockpit user interface and the unique intelligent ventilation mode, Adaptive Support Ventilation (ASV®).
- Ventilation of adults, pediatrics, and neonates
- Tidal volumes as low as 2 ml
- More than 7 h of battery operating time
- Independent air supply
- Advanced ventilation modes including ASV®
- High-performance NIV ventilation
- Application: : resuscitation, emergency, intensive care