The HAMILTON-C1 neo is a versatile neonatal ventilator that combines invasive and noninvasive modes with the additional options of nCPAP and high flow oxygen therapy. The integrated turbine allows it to be operated independently of a compressed air supply. Due to its compact design, it is an ideal companion for your smallest patients in various environments such as delivery room, the intensive care unit and emergency ward, as well as during intrahospital transport.
- State-of-the-art invasive ventilation modes
- Synchronized noninvasive ventilation
- Demand-flow nCPAP modes and high flow oxygen therapy
- Leak compensation in every mode
- Integrated high-performance turbine
Application: Intensive Care, Emergency, Delivery room, Neonatal ventilation, Transport