FRED easy Life gives simple, clear and detailed audio and visual instructions to guide the rescuer safely through the entire procedure of resuscitation. A metronome indicates the right rhythm to perform efficient chest compressions.
FRED easy Life is available in:
Fully-automatic mode: attach electrodes to the patient, switch the unit on and let the device analyse and deliver the shock if necessary.
Semi-automatic mode: attach electrodes to the patient, switch the unit on and follow instructions, press the shock button if recommended by the device.
FRED easy Life Online: is an AED that is permanently connected to a network, available in semi-automatic or fully automatic mode.
FRED easy Life:
- Easy to operate
- Quick charging time
- Detailed audio and visual instructions
FRED easy Life Online:
- Easy monitoring of the FRED easy Life Online pool (one person manages a large number of devices from a central station)
- Information system (by SMS, e-mail)
- Easy, quick and secure data transfer
- Centralised data
- Multi-user access to the data