Automatic external defibrillator / with ECG monitor / public access / wireless FRED easy Life SCHILLER
FRED easy Life
FRED easy Life gives simple, clear and detailed audio and visual instructions to guide the rescuer safely through the entire procedure of resuscitation. A metronome indicates the right rhythm to perform efficient chest compressions.
FRED easy Life is available in:
Fully-automatic mode: attach electrodes to the patient, switch the unit on and let the device analyse and deliver the shock if necessary.
Semi-automatic mode: attach electrodes to the patient, switch the unit on and follow instructions, press the shock button if recommended by the device.
FRED easy Life Online: is an AED that is permanently connected to a network, available in semi-automatic or fully automatic mode.
FRED easy Life:
- Easy to operate
- Quick charging time
- Detailed audio and visual instructions
FRED easy Life Online:
- Easy monitoring of the FRED easy Life Online pool (one person manages a large number of devices from a central station)
- Information system (by SMS, e-mail)
- Easy, quick and secure data transfer
- Centralised data
- Multi-user access to the data