Supervisor, Healthcare Services - JFS
About the jobJob Description
Works with physicians and multidisciplinary team members to develop a plan of care for each assigned patient from admission through discharge. Assesses members for care needs, and develops treatment plan with practitioners, providers, members and support system. Ensures quality member care is provided. Ensures patient is progressing towards desired outcomes by continuously monitoring patient care through assessments and/or evaluations. Assesses and responds to patient/family needs by coordinating efforts of other team members. Identifies and resolves barriers that hinder effective patient care. May coordinate for medical service/appointments once discharge is complete and make the necessary community resource referrals.
- Operational Efficiency: Assists in implementing health management activities in accordance with regulatory, contract standards and accreditation compliance.
- Functions as a “hands-on” supervisor, assisting with assessing and evaluation of systems, day to day operations and adherence to health management level 1 program to maintain and/or improve the quality and efficiency of the health management level 1 program operations/services.
- Training: Assists in the coordination of orienting and training staff, new and existing, to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity, program implementation, and service excellence.
- Oversight: Assists with staff Performance Appraisals, ongoing monitoring of performance, and application of protocols and guidelines. Collaborates with and keeps the Manager, Corporate Health Management, apprised of operational issues, staffing, resources, system and program needs.
- Assists with coordination and reporting of department statistics and ongoing client reports, as assigned.
Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Required License, Certification, Association
Active, unrestricted, Healthcare Related license in California if applicable. Willing to obtain licensure in other states
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.