PACS Engineer - Quality Diagnostic / Radiology Informatics - - (29-8131-PACS-41621)
Baptist Health is the largest healthcare system serving central Alabama, providing comprehensive hospital-based and outpatient services to nearly 60 percent of the residents in Montgomery, Autauga and Elmore counties. To learn more about Baptist Health, visit us at https://www.baptistfirst.org.
The mission of the Radiology Informatics department of is to ensure quality diagnostic imaging throughout the Baptist Health System, by the successful integration of our PACS and RIS. Under the direction of the Imaging Informatics Manager, the System PACS Engineer will be responsible for assisting with implementing, managing, monitoring, troubleshooting, backup functions, and training of staff on the PACS and RIS systems. They will require knowledge of computer systems and the components of a network, its capabilities, limitations and functions.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- At least 1 year experience in working with computers and networking preferred.
- Registered Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) or Computer Science Degree required.
- 2 years experience with PACS RIS preferred.
- Must have current driver's license. Certified PACS Associate (CPAS) or computer certifications (i.e. A plus, Network plus, MCP, CCNA) preferred.
- Proficient with current desktop operating systems software and Web browsers.
- Excellent attention to detail and applications training skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skill required.
- Must be able to work effectively with diverse groups of people.
- Strong modality operation background along with workflow knowledge and assessment abilities.
- American Registry Of Radiologic Technologists if applicable.
Primary Location: Corporate
Work Locations: Corporate 301 Brown Springs Rd ZIP Code 36117 Montgomery
Job: Pacs Engineer
Organization: Baptist Health
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: 11/04/2021, 8:17:48 PM