Physician Communications Manager
Friday, Monday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Shift Start Time
Shift End Time
Being an employee at Children's is more than just protocols and medication rounds—it’s knowing when a hug is the most important thing in the world to a child. It’s knowing that sometimes laughter really is the best medicine. But, most important, it’s giving patients and families exactly the care they need, when they need it.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in marketing, communications, or project management
- Medical terminology or healthcare knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related field
- No professional certifications required
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Knowledge of audience and business data and ability to apply this information in the development, implementation, measurement, and evaluation of strategic communications plans
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, complex responsibilities and competing demands
- Ability to perform audience analysis, strategic planning, and program management with documented outcomes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and strong business acumen
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to develop, plan, execute and deliver
- A self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Consults and supports Children’s physician and academic business partners and/or special projects.
- Develops and executes strategic communications plans and activities.
- Evaluates and identifies appropriate methods, tools, communication vehicles (e.g., email, print and digital), budget, measurement, and implementation tactics to reach plan goals.
- Conducts research, analyzes data, and utilizes audience analysis to guide the development, recommendation, and implementation of plans.
- Provides direction in identifying client needs and assists in identifying strategies and tactics to meet their needs as resources are available.
- Collaborates with physician and department leaders and stakeholders, including Children’s Physician Group leadership and Pediatric Institute stakeholders, to execute plans and further the goals of specific initiatives and projects.
- Manages progress of special projects and completes all assigned projects within specified timeframes.
- Maintains skill levels in technology tools required to perform job requirements.
Primary Location Address
1575 Northeast Expy NE