Patient Engagement & Experience Summit at HIMSS18
PROGRESSING THE PATIENT EXPERIENCE
Patient engagement is not just some pie-in-the-sky buzzword anymore.
Patient satisfaction and engagement are key to better care – and getting paid. (Just talk to the hundreds of hospitals that found out the hard way.)
But ongoing challenges remain. Moving forward involves a culture change, a paradigm shift that requires a well-planned strategy and resources. And a lot of organizations get it wrong. That's why we're kicking off the HIMSS Patient Engagement & Experience Summit this March. Join your peers, fellow healthcare decision-makers, clinicians, and IT pros who are working to guide their organizations into the future. Our speakers, all experts from leading healthcare organizations, will dive deep into patient engagement and experience and share best practices, case studies, and expert insights into technology, tools, and strategies being used right now.
The Patient Engagement & Experience Summit, presented by HIMSS and the Cleveland Clinic, will dive deep in to patient engagement and experience and bring together leading providers, payers, researchers, and government officials who will share best practices, case studies, and expert insights into technology, tools, and strategies being used right now to deliver patient centered care.
JOIN US TO:
- Explore strategies around engaging patients how they want to be engaged
- Develop a solid engagement framework that puts the patient at the center
- Learn best practices for engaging the most vulnerable populations
- Leverage new and existing technologies to advance patient experience and engagement goals
- Network with a community of healthcare IT pros facing similar engagement challenges
- Chief Clinical Transformation Officer
- Chief Digital Officer
- Chief Health Information Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Chief Medical Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Data & Analytics Professionals
- Other Healthcare Professionals
- Patient Experience/Engagement Officer
- Population Health Informatics
- Venture Capitalist
- VP/Director of Pop Health Management
For full programme information and speakers, please check here
The registration fee to attend the Patient Engagement & Experience Summit is $350.00 (Advance Rate before February 5, 2018) and $400.00 (Standard Rate).
The forum pass can be purchased in conjunction with the HIMSS18 conference pass or on its own as a pre-conference event only pass.
The Forum pass includes meals: Breakfast, breaks and lunch. Please reference agenda for detailed schedule.
For additional pricing information, please go to: HIMSS18 Registration Pricing
To register for the summit, please go to: HIMSS18 Registration
Please contact us HIMSS18 Attendee Registration (CompuSystems) [email protected] or 855-326-8342 with any registration questions.
Thu, 15 Mar 2018 - Sat, 17 Mar 2018
Thu, 22 Mar 2018 - Fri, 23 Mar 2018