May 2018 DoD/VA and Gov. Health IT Summit
Why Should you Attend the Summit?
- The May 2018 DoD/VA and Gov. Health IT Summit will provide a full spectrum view towards the DoD, VA and Federal Government’s efforts at improving a connected health IT ecosystem. Our invited speakers will provide key insight on their organization’s current and future efforts to transform healthcare and the delivery of healthcare through innovative IT solutions and strategies.
- Meeting the diverse IT needs required to support the Military Healthcare System is a complex task that requires strong leadership and collaborative efforts across DoD, VA, Government Agencies, Private Industry and Academia. As the MHS supports nearly 10 million service members and family members, it is imperative to highlight the efforts of the Federal HIT community in order to better support MHS beneficiaries. This summit will focus on the efforts to develop and integrate IT technologies and informatics strategies that foster a data driven, patient centered MHS.
- DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of our summit's content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the community from Senior Healthcare leaders, the IT Community, key policy-makers, as well as solution providers from industry and academia. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all involved organizations bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
Summit Topics to Include
- Update on MHS Genesis Deployments and the Way Ahead
- Standardizing Clinical and Business Processes across the MHS
- Implications of NDAA 2017-2018 to the MHS
- Leveraging Telehealth Solutions for Improved Connected Care
- Contracting and Acquisition Priorities across the MHS
- Operationalizing EHR Priorities
- Transforming Military Readiness Across the MHS
- Managing & Modernizing HIT Infrastructures to Bolster Healthcare Delivery
- Improving Cybersecurity Posture for Improved Data and Medical Device Security
- Developing Pay-For-Value Healthcare Solutions
- Improving Data & Analytics Capability to Gain New Insights into Service Member Health
To check the programme, complete the form here
Register online here
Thu, 6 Sep 2018 - Fri, 7 Sep 2018
England EC3N 2LB
Wed, 10 Oct 2018 - Thu, 11 Oct 2018
Mon, 29 Oct 2018 - Tue, 30 Oct 2018
Sat, 26 Jan 2019 - Wed, 30 Jan 2019