Health IT Marketing Summit - BrandHIT 2018
BrandHIT is HIMSS’ only conference to focus exclusively on the challenges and innovation of health IT marketing. Join your peers and bring your team as you get up close to your target market and zero in on the content and engagement strategies that move the dial and make your brand stand out. This year, BrandHIT will kick off with a deep-dive look into the current health information & technology (HIT) market segments; followed with the latest benchmark research on how your peer organizations proportion their marketing budgets for maximum impact.
Attendees will then be introduced to a variety of content and engagement strategies for brand building, engagement and ultimately growing their business. In addition, you'll learn from IT marketing pros how to:
- Create content that brings customers to you. Discover how to leverage emotional triggers in your content, improve your social media listening and amplification strategy, and add local nuances to your international content.
- Make data work harder for you. Learn how to glean deeper buyer insights from your data exhaust, formalize your post-sales and advocacy content strategy, and target HIT job titles or HIT personas.
- Up your customer experience game. Explore the possibilities of virtual and augmented reality content and hear how to up improve your trade show booth experience for potential buyers.
BrandHIT 2018 is produced by HIMSS Media Lab, a business unit within HIMSS. At HIMSS Media Lab, the voice of the customer is at the core of everything we do. Our ever-growing content library now contains over 350,000 assets, which we very happily and scientifically study, in order to better understand how to best engage our HIMSS’s 400,000+ audience members. At BrandHIT 2018, you’ll get 360-degree access to these insights and so much more.
BrandHIT was designed to help you engage the buyers you want, to speak their language, and to drive business for your brand. Surrounding the buyer with content how, where and when they need it is key to success. At BrandHIT you'll get a deep dive into every format and channel HIT buyers use to consume content as well as the knowledge and tools you need to create a content and engagement plan that drives results.
As an attendee, you’ll:
- Gain access to exclusive persona research, and data from our Center for Content Analytics
- Hear from companies—who are getting it right—what the “right” content mix and delivery is and how you can get there
- Validate what works as you hear directly from HIT buyers about what marketing channels they’re tuned into and what types of content compel them to move to the next level in decision-making
- Get a glimpse of some of the innovative ways [Virtual Reality] to create content that gets noticed
- Take away replicable ideas, perspectives and problem-solving pearls as you network with other HIT marketers
Who should attend
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Chief Digital Officer
- Vice President of Marketing
- Vice President of Sales & Business Development
- Director & Manager of Marketing
- Director & Manager of Social Media Sales
- Executive Marketing Technologist
- Database Marketing Pros
- Public Relations Executives
- Mobile Marketers
- Data Analytics Pros
- Face-to-Face Marketers
- Customer Experience Pros
- Content Marketers
- Lead Generators
- Customer Acquisition Pros
In the meantime, here’s a list of topics that will be covered:
- The healthcare information and technology (HIT) Market Landscape
- Meet the HIT personas
- Battling the email open challenge with great content
- Identifying and delivering messages through influencers
- Cutting-edge social media strategies
- Channel marketing and enablement
- Leveraging predictive analytics to account based marketing
- Content Marketing Institute’s: Healthcare Marketing Benchmark findings
- What’s coming next—applying VR/AR, AI and other innovations
- Peer to peer workshops
Register online here
Thu, 15 Mar 2018 - Sat, 17 Mar 2018
Thu, 22 Mar 2018 - Fri, 23 Mar 2018