Health Data Forum 2022
It is well recognized by all stakeholders, that health data offers huge opportunities to accelerate research and to improve care.
- Patients and clinicians want their health data to be safe, rapid and evidence based.
- Healthcare institutions and authorities must learn from their data.
- Public health agencies need reliable data to guide healthcare and prevention programs.
- Regulators and health technology assessment agencies want to be able to trust real-world evidence in decision making.
- Research urgently needs greater access to high-quality data to foster innovation.
Programme Coming Soon..
Tue, 18 Oct 2022 - Tue, 18 Oct 2022
United Arab Emirates