GCC eHealth Workforce Development Conference 2019
The GCC Taskforce on Workforce Development in Digital Healthcare envisions a sustainable digital health ecosystem through a skilled and empowered local eHealth workforce. We believe that by all stakeholders - government, education, industry, healthcare organisations and others - working together across the GCC region, we can develop a framework for standards and professional development in eHealth that not only creates a loyal, long-term workforce but offers a future for all our young population.
Now is the time to invest in the eHealth workforce and professional development.
- Government Ministries
- Education Institutions
- Training & Recruitment
- Solution & Service Providers
- Hospital Management
- Medical & E-health Professionals
- Discuss the results of the upcoming eHealth Worforce Survey. Find out more
- Shape policy to empower a local eHealth sector.
- Learn from other regions' experience & practise.
- Improve local human resource management.
- Network with key leaders, institutions and solution providers.
- Develop your career path and gain CPD credits.
Programme available online here
Registration available online here
Mon, 23 May 2022 - Wed, 25 May 2022
Tue, 24 May 2022 - Wed, 25 May 2022
Tue, 14 Jun 2022 - Thu, 16 Jun 2022
Wed, 15 Jun 2022 - Fri, 17 Jun 2022
RM, Roma 00185
Mon, 20 Jun 2022 - Fri, 24 Jun 2022
Dublin, Dublin D04 A318
Sun, 26 Jun 2022 - Thu, 30 Jun 2022
Thu, 21 Jul 2022 - Sat, 23 Jul 2022