GCC eHealth Workforce Development Conference 2019
The GCC Taskforce on Workforce Development in Digital Healthcare envisions a sustainable digital health ecosystem through a skilled and empowered local eHealth workforce. We believe that by all stakeholders - government, education, industry, healthcare organisations and others - working together across the GCC region, we can develop a framework for standards and professional development in eHealth that not only creates a loyal, long-term workforce but offers a future for all our young population.
Now is the time to invest in the eHealth workforce and professional development.
- Government Ministries
- Education Institutions
- Training & Recruitment
- Solution & Service Providers
- Hospital Management
- Medical & E-health Professionals
- Discuss the results of the upcoming eHealth Worforce Survey. Find out more
- Shape policy to empower a local eHealth sector.
- Learn from other regions' experience & practise.
- Improve local human resource management.
- Network with key leaders, institutions and solution providers.
- Develop your career path and gain CPD credits.
Programme available online here
Registration available online here
Mon, 9 Sep 2019 - Tue, 10 Sep 2019
United Arab Emirates
Mon, 4 Nov 2019 - Wed, 6 Nov 2019
Four Corners, Florida 33896
Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Thu, 14 Nov 2019
California, Santa Clara 95054
Mon, 24 Feb 2020 - Wed, 26 Feb 2020