EFMI STC 2021
The STC 2021 is currently planned as face-to-face (alternatively, it will be online). However, depending on pandemics evolution and travel restrictions, final decision will be taken in September. If face-to-face, specific solutions for presentation will be provided for authors not allowed to travel.
All the accepted papers will be published in the proceedings book regardless of the way the Conference is eventually organized.
Applying the FAIR principles to accelerate health research in Europe in the post-Covid19 era
Conference topics include (but are not limited to):
- Methods for the adoption of FAIR principles
- Precision medicine FAIR-based
- Artificial Intelligence in health FAIR data driven
- Privacy and security aspects applying FAIR in health research
- FAIR and Covid-19 (and other infective diseases) research data
- FAIR on infrastructures and software
- Metadata, ontologies and terminologies to support sharing of health research data
- Paradigms to share health research data
Programme Coming Soon..
Registration Coming Soon..
Tue, 28 Sep 2021 - Wed, 29 Sep 2021
Wed, 29 Sep 2021 - Thu, 30 Sep 2021
Thu, 7 Oct 2021 - Fri, 8 Oct 2021
Thu, 14 Oct 2021 - Fri, 15 Oct 2021
Mon, 20 Dec 2021 - Wed, 22 Dec 2021
Tue, 26 Apr 2022 - Thu, 28 Apr 2022