e-Health 2018 Conference and Tradeshow
In its 18th year, the e-Health conference continues to offer proactive top-quality learning and an opportunity to network with organizations and people that value quality health information as well as effective integrated system solutions. Since its inception, the Conference has attracted a steadily increasing attendance, now upwards of 1,500+ delegates.
The Trade Show provides an excellent opportunity for direct access to members of the health informatics community and has sold out early in all previous years. e-Health’s vision is to Celebrate, Grow & Inspire Bold Action in Canada’s Digital Health Community. Join us for the 2018 e-Health Conference happening in Vancouver, Canada!
Full programme available here
Register online here
For Registration Fees, check here
January 18 – February 28 2018
As a port city, and as one of the largest cities in Canada, Vancouver is accessible by land, air, sea, and rail. The Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is ranked as one of the top airports in the world, and is located approximately 14km away from the JW Mariott Parq Vancouver (about 30 minutes drive).
There are many ways to get around Vancouver on the water, including the SeaBus which connects downtown to the mountainous North Shore. You can also take the ferry from Victoria and Nanaimo on Vancouver Island.
TransLink provides city transit for tourists and residents seven days a week via buses through its rapid transit system, SkyTrain. With the opening of the Canada Line, the Skytrain’s newest line, travel between the Waterfront Station (6min from JW Mariott Parq Vancouver) and Vancouver International Airport has been significantly reduced to 30 minutes per one-way trip. This allows for a more convenient trip for international travellers to and from downtown Vancouver.
By public transit (from YVR)
- Follow the Skytrain signs.
- Board Train – 980 – Canada Line Skytrain at the platform sign “CANADA LINE TO WATERFRONT”. The trip is approximately 30 mins and the cost is $8.75 CAD.
- Disembark at Yaletown – Roundhouse Station
- Head southeast on Davie St toward Pacific Blvd
- Turn left onto Pacific Blvd
- Turn left onto Smithe St
- The JW Marriott Parq Vancouver will be on the right at 9 Smithe St.
By car (from YVR)
- Head west on Grant McConachie Way.
- Make a slight right at SW Marine Dr and continue on Granville St.
- Once you come into the city over the Granville Street Bridge, turn right onto Drake St., the first stoplight after the Granville St. Bridge.
- Follow Drake St. for five blocks until you reach Pacific Blvd.
- Turn left onto Pacific Blvd then proceed for 1km.
- As you near BC Place Stadium turn left onto Smithe Street and you will have arrived to JW Marriott parq Vancouver.
Take advantage of Air Canada’s special flight discounts. Book your flights early and receive a 10% discount to attend e-Health 2018 in Vancouver using the below promotion code (2ZT4H8T1):
Note: There is a minimum group of 10 people to be eligible to use the discount code.
Book your fares early with VIA Rail Canada to attend e-Health 2018 and receive 10% off the best available fare in Economy, Economy Plus, Business, Business Plus, Steeper class.
Note: The fare applies to minimum of two passengers per booking. One complimentary stopover is allowed at no additional charge.
Visitors to Canada require a valid passport and many require a visitor’s visa. For information on visa requirements and exemptions please check with the nearest Canadian Embassy, High Commission or Consulate.
To check online – go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp and click “Visit” from the menu.
Attendees from the USA may check entry / exit requirements to Canada outlined in the U.S. Department of State Consular Information website. Proof of citizenship must be provided.
An official Letter of Invitation to obtain a Visa and authorization to attend the e-Health Annual Conference & Tradeshow will be issued ONLY after registration has been completed and full payment received by the Conference Secretariat.
Thu, 15 Mar 2018 - Sat, 17 Mar 2018
Thu, 22 Mar 2018 - Fri, 23 Mar 2018